Traveling to New Haven🙃

Traveling to New Haven Part 2

Once I had passed the security control, I had to go to the passport control. I was traveling to New Haven to study at Yale Summer Session because of a scholarship. So, all the papers and stuff like this was managed by an agency. The women that was preparing my trip forgot about a paper that I needed to get into the airplane. So when I was going to the passport control -tired because I had been lots of hours at the airport- they told me that there was a paper that was missing🥶.


I had luck, because my mother has a friend that is policeman.  So, he helped us to get the paper on time, and finally I could get into the airplane.😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Once I was on the plane, I felt so tired. So I spent most of the journey sleeping, reading, and eating. Actually, the food was good and I didn’t expect that. And the crew was so friendly. After all that I had gone trough, being on the plane and knowing that I had done it made me feel strong.🤠

I arrived at Yale at 1:00am and the check in was also horrible🤡. So I guess I can explain this to you another day. See youuu!!!💕💕👋🏻


Comentarios

Entradas populares