My first post👋🏻🙋🏽‍♀️


Traveling to New Haven
 


Hi everyone!!!! I’m so excited.😁😁😁😁 This is my first post on this blog, and I thought it will be funny and great to write about how was my trip to Yale University. I’m from Spain and as you probably know, Yale is located in New Haven. So I had to take a nine-hour flight and a one hour and a half drive to go to New Haven.

And you may be asking why I’m writing about this boooooring eleven-hour trip.

The thing is that it wasn’t that boring, it was… lets sat messy.😂😂 My plane was leaving at 2:15 pm. When I arrived to the airport -so excited because I was going to be a month studying at YALE!!- the airline told me that I wasn’t going to be able to take the plane because of the bad weather.

After a long talk, I was able to book another ticket with another airline. But it was living at 7:00 pm 😵. Once I was able to leave my baggage they told me that my suitcase was too heavy -but it was ok with the other airline-. I was going to kill myself but, the women that was there saw my face and she didn’t make me pay for it. The only good thing that happened to me. 😪

Once I’ve got my ticket and I had passed the security control, you are not gonna believe what happened to me😰. My agency didn’t tell me that I had to ask for a paper that I needed to get into the plane and…

I’m going to keep this story for another blog. See you!!!😜


Comentarios

Entradas populares