Check in? Easy, right?🤓


Hiiii everyonee!!🤠 As I’ve told you my entire trip to Yale University has been horrible. Even the check in was crazy🤡. When I had my suitecases with me I took a car from JFK to Yale. When I arrived I didn’t know where the building was, it was raining and it was 1:30 am.😵

I found a guy and I asked him, fortunately he knew where I had to go. So, I took my two heavy suitcases and I went to the office. Once I was there I thougth that soon I will be on my room. How silly I was.😂😂 The girl that was there asked for my name and she gave me the key of the room but she told me that I had to go to another building to get my ID. I wanted to cry but I had to find my building.


I took my phone and I used Google maps to find the building. Imagine me a 1,61m girl with a big bag and two suitecases looking at her phone while it was raining at 2:00 am. I was lost, all the buildings seemed equal, it was dark and I wasn’t able to distinguish anything but FINALLY I found the building. I got my ID and I was going to scream out loud how happy I was. But my happiness didn’t last longer because my room was on the fourth floor 😭😭😭. I had to struggle but I was FINALLY AT MY ROOM!!!!! I was wet, it was so hot but I was there.🥳🥳 When I was opening the door…

Okey lets leave this story for another blog. Seee youuuu!!!😝🤘🏽




Comentarios

Entradas populares